Re: Ideas for additional large scale tests

Just one thought: Why not test "-Wl,--as-needed" too? It should greatly
reduce the number of dependencies for most packages without the tedious
and error-prone task to re-libtoolize the package for every new release.

I'd also like to know how many percent of our packages which could be
re-libtoolized actually are re-libtolized (my guess is < 20%) and if we
can do something to improve the situation.

Cheers,

Bastian

--
Bastian Venthur                                      http://venthur.de
Debian Developer                                 venthur at debian org