Re: Q: Maintainer Dashboard's TODO list

On 21/07/12 at 00:08 +0900, Hideki Yamane wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  Another feedback :)
>

>  In my TODO list,
>
> >>testing migration	loqui	Has been trying to migrate for 15 days
>
>  During freeze, many packages would be displayed like above, so I'll suggest
>  to ignore this kind of information, and after release, then get it back to
>  normal.

Erm, it can actually be helpful to know that, since it might mean that
the maintainer must submit an unblock request. Also, I think that the
general recommended procedure is to avoid uploads to unstable during the
freeze, to limit the need for testing-proposed-updates.

Anyway, one big TODO item for DMD is to have a way to hide a specific
TODO entry (using a cookie, for example). That way, hiding such entries
would be one click away.

Lucas