Re: Packages with non-existing maintainer/uploader emails addresses

  Hi Simon,

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 10:17:59AM +0100, Simon Kainz wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Please see attached 2 files with a list of email addresses & source
> packages names, where the email adresses are invalid.
>
> As it's not possible (at least to my understanding) to send email to
> domains without MX records _and_ without A/AAAA records, i concider
> them as invalid and create 2 lists, one for maintainers and one for
> uploaders.
>
> This might by of interes for MIA as well as others.

  Indeed it is! But, such info (not these precise lists you created,
I've not checked them) is subject to change easily, so I don't think
MIA team should act on first appearance. I'd like some place -- like
the DUCK -- where last three "pings" of the mail domain could be seen.

  Could that be possible to add them? (BTW, I tried to search a couple
of the addresses/packages on your list but no luck on the DUCK ;)

  Thanks,
--
  Ricardo Mones
  ~