Re: billiard

Mattia Rizzolo <mattia@debian.org> writes:

> somebody managed to upload something different than what's in git, which
> is worrisome by its own.

Actaully it seems more convulated then that, looking at the git I see
two branches:

master - has changelog entry for 3.3.0.23-1

unamed branch - has debian/3.3.0.23-1 tag

So it looks like the release come from the unnamed branch at the
debian/3.3.0.23-1 tag, not the master branch

So looks like we need to do

git checkout master
git reset --hard debian/3.3.0.23-1
git push --force origin

Then cherry-pick in the missing changes from the master branch. Oh,
guessing this first went wrong because Michael Fladischer did not pull
in my change (85f0544ddac25572f22de08be46a20863bd03844) before doing the
new release, and did not notice that the push failed.

... except I don't think I can do a forced push to git.debian.org (seem
to remember it failed last time I tried), so might have to rethink
this. Maybe might have to merge the branches or something.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>