Re: Popcon time-series data points

Hello,

In a nutshell, what we want to do is find correlations between the
(changes in) popularity of Debian (source) packages and the
bugs/vulnerabilities reported for them over time. Therefore, we do not
need raw data, rather we just need snapshots of the popcon public data
in monthly intervals for the past years. I would assume that sharing
this data does not infringe on popcon's privacy statement.

Thanks in advance,
Nikos

--
Nikolaos Alexopoulos