Re: Incorrect "blue" package

Re: Paride Legovini 2018-02-13 <[🔎] 731ae9b6-721d-32bd-ea75-aa1052fc3957@ninthfloor.org>
> Dear QA staff,
>
> I'm writing to report a (very) minor issue. In my QA page a package I'm
> the only Maintainer of is listed in blue color, while according to the
> Help section of the page it should be black.
>
> The package is "an".
>
> My QA page:
>
> https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=pl@ninthfloor.org

Hi,

this is because the 1.2-1 version is still present in unstable, with
the old maintainer field. The practical fix is to hope that *-kfreebsd
will be removed (or fixed) soon from ftp-master.

The optimal fix would be to rewrite the import script to ignore
everything but the most recent version per suite. I'll see if I can do
that, but don't hold your breath.

Christoph