Re: Requirements to show something as action item on tracker.debian.org

On Wed, Jun 05, 2019 at 01:51:15PM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Should we be liberal and accept
> many action items even if they appear on many packages and if many
> maintainers are likely unable to do anything about it?

please, no.

I'm already (mildly) annoyed by some unactionable action items on some
of my packages and if the ratio of actionable and unactionable items
because too bad I will eventually stop paying attention to all of them,
which would be rather sad.

--
tschau,
	Holger