status of refpolicy package

https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=russell%40coker.com.au

In the above page it has both versions 2:2.20210203-3 and 2:2.20210203-4 in
the testing and unstable columns, what does that mean?  Does the fact that it
is (temporarily I hope) in AUTORM state mess it up?

I've fixed the bug in policycoreutils (which incidentally is also listed as
having 2 versions in both testing and unstable) which caused AUTORM so will
this clear up by itself?

https://release.debian.org/bullseye/freeze_policy.html

Also this page is unclear to me.  Will the refpolicy package I just uploaded
go into testing in 10 days time or will that be 20 days?