Re: svn false positives (was ... (mass) svn-to-git migration)

On Friday, 27 January 2023 20:14:43 CET Jelmer Vernooij wrote:
> I've been looking at how to do a mass conversion. There's about 375 packages
> still listed as being on alioth (~100 in SVN, ~267 in Git, the rest in
> something else).
> https://janitor.debian.net/cupboard/result-codes/hosted-on-alioth?campaign=u
> nchanged&include_transient=off&include_historical=off

I searched that list and checked a few of them ... and they all seem to be on
salsa already. What's the best way to deal with those?

If I want to trim down the result list ASAP so I could focus on the ones who
actually do need a conversion, should/could I use that page or would it be
better if I keep a local document (for now), where I'd remove the false
positives. (Fixing things properly will be for another time)

Here are the 'false positives' I found (tdo = tracker.debian.org):

libvorbisspi-java:
https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/libvorbisspi-java
Notes: d/control is updated but it has not be uploaded to Debian

colorpicker:
https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/colorpicker/
Notes: d/control is NOT updated

libjrosetta-java:
https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/libjrosetta-java/
Notes: d/control updated to point to https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-java/
libjrosetta-java.git ...
The above 3 are all from pkg-java, so they may all be converted, but haven't
checked that

psicode:
https://salsa.debian.org/debichem-team/psi4
Notes: If you go to the homepage on tdo/psicode you're greeted by PSI4 and
searching on salsa found the above repo. There is also tdo/psi4 which appears
properly maintained, apart from still having an old version from 2019-05-17,
while upstream released several new ones.
I'd guess that tdo/psicode is abandoned in favor of tdo/psi4. Last uploader of
psicode is also uploader of psi4.

nautilus-image-converter:
https://salsa.debian.org/debian/nautilus-image-converter
Notes: https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/nautilus-image-converter seems to be
fine, but it is maintained by Debian QA Group !?!