Re: questions related to one piuparts (tag) case

On 18/04/2023 20.30, Patrice Duroux wrote:
Hi,

After considering https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/fail/mrtg_2.17.10-4+b1.log
and reporting #1034530,  I would like to be sure that another case
like: https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/pass/pipewire_0.3.65-3.log is
more tricky due to that pipewire may be purged after both with adduser
have been already removed. Isn't it?

I'm pasting here the piuparts bug template for this specific error, that should have sufficient information for fixing this issue: