salsa/debichem-team/minexpert2 repository blocked (size > 1GB)

Greetings, Fellow Debianites,

years ago I started developing mineXpert, a scientific software that I need for
my own research.
At the time, I was not so proficient with Git, and I thought I would make Salsa
my repos even for the development and not only for the packaging (all these
branches and procedures appeared too complex to me).
But I now face the blocking of the repos because its size is > 1GB.

I have thus renamed that repos to was-minexpert2 and I have created a minexpert2
repos anew but only with packaging stuff.

2 questions:

* how can we remove the was-minexpert2 repository in the debichem-team group
* how can we deactivate the "repos blocked" message at page:

https://qa.debian.org/cgi-bin/vcswatch?package=minexpert2

Thank you for your kind attentioon,

Sincerely,
Filippo

PS I am in the process of making the same transition (full repos to
packaging-only repos) for another software of mine (massXpert).

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Filippo Rusconi, PhD
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁   Researcher at CNRS