Re: Many kde 5.2 packages have been sitting on the new queue for 3 months now.

On Sunday 21 June 2015 17:32:29 Eric Valette wrote:
> I know the priority was to have jessie out. This is now done, even a
> first update has been done.
> Currently what is in experimental is nearly not usable (systemsettings
> is almost empty (nework,display but segfault immediately, printers),
> konsole has big display bug making it hard to use, ..). I bet this is
> mainly due to package still on the new queue but still...
>
> Any plan to cure the actual status?

Of course. The problem is that KDE needs Qt 5.4.2 in unstable first and that's
delayed due to an internal compiler error on gcc 4.9 on armhf.

So we need a gcc fix to push to to be able to start pushing kf5.

Cheers!

--
12: Es posible insertar imagenes en los documentos y archivos al
trabajar con Word

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/