plasma-desktop_5.3.2-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Unfortunately, I have to reject your package.

cmake/modules/FindSynaptics.cmake and FindCanberra.cmake have:

# Redistribution and use is allowed according to the terms of the BSD license.
# For details see the accompanying COPYING-CMAKE-SCRIPTS file.

Unfortunately there's no copy of the COPYING-CMAKE-SCRIPTS.  Additionally,
the following files are LGPL and there's no copy of the LGPL inclucded:

attica-kde/kdeplugin/kdeplatformdependent.h
attica-kde/kdeplugin/kdeplatformdependent.cpp
kcms/access/kcmaccess.h
kcms/access/kcmaccess.cpp
kcms/access/main.cpp
kcms/access/kaccess.h
kcms/baloo/folderselectionwidget.h
kcms/baloo/folderselectionwidget.cpp
kcms/kfontinst/kcmfontinst/FontFilterProxyStyle.cpp
kcms/kfontinst/kcmfontinst/FontFilterProxyStyle.h
kcms/krdb/krdb_clearlibrarypath.cpp
lib/kactivities-stats/src/common/dbus/common.h
lib/kactivities-stats/src/utils/range.h
lib/kactivities-stats/src/utils/remove_if.h
lib/kactivities-stats/src/utils/d_ptr_implementation.h
lib/kactivities-stats/src/utils/merge_into.h
lib/kactivities-stats/src/utils/d_ptr.h
lib/kactivities-stats/src/utils/for_each_assoc.h

Please work with upstream to get the missing licenses added.  Once it's fixed
upstream, feel free to document the corrections in debian/copyright and
reupload.

Scott K

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.