plasma-workspace_5.3.2-2_amd64.changes REJECTED

Unfortunately, I need to reject you package.

cmake/FindQalculate.cmake and MacroPushRequiredVars.cmake have the following:

# Redistribution and use is allowed according to the terms of the BSD license.
# For details see the accompanying COPYING-CMAKE-SCRIPTS file.

This is, however no accompanying COPYING-CMAKE-SCRIPTS file.  While debian/
copyright does mention BSD-3 clause, there are many BSD variants  and without
COPYING-CMAKE-SCRIPTS there's no telling which one upstream meant.  Please get
this file added (or the license added to the individual files) for the next
upstream release.  In the meantime, you can document that this is done
upstream with the precise BSD variant in debian/copyright and re-upload.

Scott K

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.