Upgrade of libdebconf-kde and appear breakage

Hi,

First of all, I'm really sorry that I've caused a FTBFS for apper by upgrading libdebconf-kde. It was caused by human error, I should have noticed the reverse dependency and coordinated with you for the transition.

I apologise for the trouble caused, but moving on we need to fix the problems and have a buildable version of apper in the archive.

The new version of libdebconf-kde was migrated to KDE Frameworks 5, while apper is still a kde4 application, so unless the qt5 version is ready to be uploaded we would need to reintroduce libdebconf-kde0 and libdebconf-kde0-dev to make apper buildable again. Would that be OK for apper?

Happy hacking,
--
Saludos /\/\ /\ >< `/