Re: kwayland_5.4.0-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

¡Hola Thorsten!

El 2015-09-04 a las 07:00 +0000, Thorsten Alteholz escribió:
I am afraid something bad happened. kwayland-data contains only 80 bytes of data.

That was intentional, it's an indep file used by the libs for logging purposes (the libs don't depend on each other) and there is no other "common" package, so while it a bit overkill to have an extra package for the 80 extra bytes it shouldn't hurt.

I'll reupload without the added package, as mentioned, it's for logging purposes. Please let me know if I can add this tiny package in the future, or if there a better alternative that I'm overlooking.

Happy hacking,
--
"The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck,
is probably the day Microsoft starts making vacuum cleaners."