Which package to file plasma startup bugreport against?

Hi list,

what is the proper package to file a burgreport regarding the plasma desktop
startup?

On an amd64 system running Testing, when I hit Enter on the password entry of
the sddm login screen (Elarun theme) one of 3 things happen:

 1) probability about 50 %:
    * login screen stays, progress bar goes to 100 %.
    * login screen fades into a black screen, i.e. *no working desktop*.
      On this screen, a krusader window is running, started via Autostart.
      I can start a separate konsole window from krusader and
      other GUI-programs, e.g. iceweasel, from the shell.
    * Alt-Ctrl-Del gives me a popup to logout.
    * re-login then usually works, but I had one case where I had to
      repeat the logout/login again.

 2) probability about 50 %:
    * screen turns completely black.
    * login screen re-appears, progress bar now at 100 %.
    * login screen fades into desktop screen, everything works fine.

 3) probability small:
    * login screen stays, progress bar goes to 100 %.
    * login screen fades into desktop screen, everything works fine.

What additional data should I add to provide a meaningful bugreport?

Thanks in advance,

   Peter Pöschl

P.S.: Please keep me on CC, as I am not subscribed on the list.