Re: marble_16.04.1-3_source.changes REJECTED

¡Hola Debian!

El 2016-06-05 a las 23:31 +0000, Debian FTP Masters escribió:
Source-only uploads to NEW are not allowed.
===
Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our concerns.

Can you please explain why marble needs to go through the new queue?

Happy hacking,
--
"The most important thing in the programming language is the name. A language
will not succeed without a good name. I have recently invented a very good