Comments regarding kf5-messagelib_16.04.1-1_amd64.changes

In cmake/modules there are multiple references to:

# Redistribution and use is allowed according to the terms of the BSD license.
# For details see the accompanying COPYING-CMAKE-SCRIPTS file.

but there is no COPYING-CMAKE-SCRIPTS file accompanying.  I am not rejecting
the upload as, based on what's in other KDE related packages I'm convinced you
have documented this correctly in debian/copyright, but it should still be
fixed upstream for the next release.  I believe the current KDE standard is to
include the appropriate license text directly in each file to avoid problems
like this the future.

Scott K