Re: Transition to unstable started while experimental has never been installable (at lesat for me)

On miércoles, 16 de agosto de 2017 10:26:37 -03 Eric Valette wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just a few words to say that I saw this morning the transition to qt
> 5.9+ started in unstable. Usually, it was tested in experimental before
> migrating to unstable and indeed has been there for a while.

Qt was tested, not KF5/Plasma stuff except the KF5/Plasma maintainer did form
time to time, but certainly not coordinated.

We usually just test Qt in experimental and we check just the necessary
packages. The rest is settled down during the transition.

So, to sum up: yes, as usual.

--
10: El procesador de textos es:
    * Un programa que le da vida a una computadora haciendo que

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/