Re: qtbase5-dev-tools BUG - error while loading shared libraries: libQt5Core.so.5

El lunes, 4 de junio de 2018 17:25:40 -03 Ervin Hegedüs escribió:
[snip]
> But the build system is an LXC container, and I couldn't get it
> from scratch - I had to install then a stable release, and
> upgrade the full system.

Some days ago I've read someone having problems with Qt and dbus on an LXC
container.

Problem is, how can one debug this?

--
Antiguo proverbio de El Machi: "Dado el apropiado grado de profundidad, la
ineptitud es indistinguible del sabotaje"

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/