Re: Your Debian package(s) will not migrate to testing

Hi!

On Sat, 7 Sep 2019 at 11:14, Boyuan Yang <byang@debian.org> wrote:

> > From: Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
> >
> > I asked for a binNMU days ago and it was scheduled. I'll take a look when I
> get home, but seems odd.
>
> I thought there's an arch:all binary package that can never be binNMU-ed. This
> looks like a known deficiency of binNMU.
>
> Is there any possiblilty to make another sourceful (and probably no-change)
> rebuild & upload? As a passer-by that happened to read this message, I can
> also help make an upload if you don't mind.

Thanks Boyuan for the offer. I sincerely feel something is too broken
here, FTP masters require binaries and now I have to do a useless
no-change upload to fix a self-inflicted bug in the infrastructure....

I'll do the upload non the less.

--
Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/