Re: Updates broke KDE startup

El dom, 17 oct 2021 a las 22:22, Norbert Preining (<norbert@preining.info>) escribió:
Hi Leonardo,
Hi Norbert,

On Sun, 17 Oct 2021, Leonardo Marín wrote:
> these updates broke the installation of two of my laptops, all with

Please see https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=996726#10
it is known and has been warned here and on debian-kde mailing list.
I have installed the previous version and everything is back again,

Sorry for the inconveniences, it will be fixed when all of plasma has
transitioned, or you follow above's advice.
no problem friend, I wrote to the list in case it had not been reported,
thanks for responding and for the support (:

Best

Norbert

--
PREINING Norbert                              https://www.preining.info
Fujitsu Research  +  IFMGA Guide  +  TU Wien  +  TeX Live  + Debian Dev

--
L.J.Marín
Usando: Debian Testing