Kmplot 17.08.3 or 20.12.0 on raspberry pi 3b

Hello, my name is Gus. I have found these emails as "maintainers" on Repology. Anyway, I am attempting to get Kmplot functioning on a Raspberry Pi 3b for a project, however, I don't really know what I am doing. I have downloaded these packages on the Pi 3b and have attempted to execute the icon once installs, but nothing happens. Do these files work on the pi 3b, or are they only for other Pis? If any of you could offer help or instructions, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
-Gus