Re: Fixed dh-r (Was: Problems with recent r-pkg-team uploads)

I made the mistake of thinking you would actually commit and push your
changes but the most recent commit (when I read it, and still now) is

   https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/dh-r/commit/39a9c26d35211ba0098227ce29582ecdde859cfb

Note the UNRELEASED.

And of course I did NOT read your email to the bottom as you performed your
speciality of ranting about something unrelated, and false.

To be clear, I do not think I have a package with a depends on R 3.5.0 _in
unstable_ but I did build a number of packages _for a local and personal
repo_.  You may seen a control file for those, and did your usual thing of
jumping to conclusions.

Dirk

--
http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd@debian.org