Re: Bioconductor API Bump to 3.13

On 15.08.21 13:17, Andreas Tille wrote:
Hi,

On Sun, Aug 15, 2021 at 10:01:21AM +0200, Dylan Aïssi wrote:
The transition tracker is on at
https://release.debian.org/transitions/html/r-api-bioc-3.13.html

We are now waiting for the green-light from the release team (at
https://bugs.debian.org/991919) to start the transition of
bioconductor packages.
Thanks for triggering this.  Meanwhile I'm starting upgrading
r-cran-packages from the end of the alphabeth (as traveling
connection permits).

Also many thanks from my side.  That page should reduce some pain.

What is the situation like for the users of bullseye when they want to
run something from BioConductor that we do not have packaged or have
outdated in the archive. If they get it right then they will have to
install BioConductor from scratch. Right?

Best,
Steffen