Re: Test suite failure of megadepth on s390x architecture

Hi Leo,
I just realised that other links to logs are failing as well.  I
guess/hope its a matter of waiting 12-24 hours. I can ping you once
this is fixed again.
Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks a lot for your fast reply
        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de