Re: Matrix update triggering need for four rebuilds

Am Tue, Nov 14, 2023 at 04:49:01PM -0600 schrieb Dirk Eddelbuettel:

> On 14 November 2023 at 16:17, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:

> | |
> | | Uploaded yesterday since I realised the need.
> |
> | Thank you!
>
> I misread that, I think. So you updated TMB.  Good.  One done, three to go.

Yes, that is what I intended to express.

> irlba is widely used, OpenMx is big and I think MatrixModels also pops up.
> If you could do a sweep over those I would appreciate it.

I'll happily update these as soon as possible.  However, I'd like to
know what might be some sensible means to catch this quickly in future.
For r-cran-tmb the strict version checking in d/rules (which is not the
best thing to do according to the release team) was raising some signal.

I'd like to clarify first, whether there will be some better solution
via some r-matrix-api before I upload those other packages.

Kind regards
    Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de