Re: Suggestion: Release sarge without security support

* Clint Byrum (cbyrum@spamaps.org) [041122 19:30]:
> How many people are running Debian on MIPS? What about on s390? Lets
> face it, its hard to get things to work exactly right on what, 11
> architectures?
>
> If you remove MIPS, and s390, and maybe 1 or 2 other obscure and problem
> ridden arches, the users will praise you, and probably those few that
> needed those arches will understand.

Frankly speaking, neither mips nor s390 are our release blockers.
(Strictly technically, we have an issue with gjc on mips - but, we
already decided to just drop support for that package on mips.)

Furthermore, d-release is _not_ a discussion list.

Cheers,
Andi
- hiding any hats he may have -
--