Re: Sid -> Sarge transition

On Fri, May 06, 2005 at 01:19:30PM -0500, Adam Majer wrote:
> Some of my packages needs to/can be transitioned to Sarge,

> mysql-query-browser
>     * New upstream release more useable

That wasn't listed as one of the allowed freeze exceptions.  And certainly
not when the diff comes to > 1,000,000 lines.

>     * Use libgtkhtml3.2 instead of 3.0 as per #305999.

That is still important to try to get cleaned up for sarge.  I would
appreciate it if you prepared an upload for t-p-u, including *only* this
change.

>     * Added a *trivial* patch to compile on amd64 with gcc4.0. (cast to
> long instead of int)

That is not an important bug.

> mysql-admin
>     * Added a *trivial* patch to compile on amd64 with gcc4.0 (cast to
> long instead of int)
>     * No other changes.

Again, not an important bug.

> rake
>     * New upstream -- uses double quotes to the test runner. This is
> probably needed if you have filenames with spaces.
>     * Looked over the upstream changes and they are minor.

Are you classifying this as an important bug?  Who uses space-y filenames in
their source tree, anyway?

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer