Please allow backupninja into testing

I've just uploaded a fix to unstable for important bug #307620 in
package backupninja. It satisfies all the criteria outlined in the most
recent Release Update email which outlines what can move into testing:

Version is the same between testing and unstable.
Changes are not significant (only a handfull of echo lines added).
Changes are only related to fixing the bug in question.
Fix is for severity: Important bug #307620.
Package "backupninja" has priority of optional.

Thanks, I'm excited about the freeze, and looking forward to a
productive BSP.

Micah