xorg-x11 Migration To Testing

Hi everyone,
   As I understand it, xorg-x11 6.9 hasn't transitioned to testing due to
#211765, which remains the only RC bug in the package. This is a licensing
bug that's not likely to get resolved soon. Jim Gettys is supposed to be
working on this, but I haven't heard from him about it at all. I'll try and
pursue the issue, but for the progress of the release I think it's best to
allow 6.9 to migrate to testing. All previous X releases with a GLX contain
this code, and there is no other Free GLX available that I'm aware of that
we could replace this one with. If there are any more questions about this,
please let the XSF know. Thanks!

 - David Nusinow