licq on arm

I've been maintaining the licq package for over two years now, and it
seems that the arm build gets lost at every single upload.  I have
regularly sent reminders to the buildd maintainers, but there was no
consistent reaction.  It almost appears as though this package is
blacklisted in same fashion.

This way of working is not sustainable.  There is no point in reacting
to users' requests and bugs if every single upload gets delayed by more
than a month.  So I need to apply more drastic measures now.  Either
the release team sets up something to ignore licq on arm, or I need to
remove arm from the Architecture field.  What should I do?