xppaut RC bug closed, NMU uploaded

Hi,

This is the first time I've done an NMU during a freeze but here
goes . .

I've fixed bug #412102: "xppaut: segfaults on integration on amd64.
probable fix given"

I got agreement from the maintainer to do an NMU (he's busy with his
thesis), got advice from the maintainer and others about how to best
test the package and I've just uploaded the NMU under the 0-day BSP
rules.

I believe xppaut should be updated for Etch to ensure that the package
is usable on 64bit architectures. Can someone take a look at the NMU
and / or the package and see if xppaut 5.85-3.3 can migrate into
testing please?

Also, an earlier NMU I did for 'rivet' (0.5.0-3.1, bugs #355656,
#394588 and #325206) had a temporary problem on hppa which has now been
resolved independently of the package, no further upload was necessary.
Unfortunately, the solution came after the Etch freeze. Could 'rivet
0.5.0-3.1' also be migrated to testing?

Thanks.

--

Neil Williams