Re: Blocking uploads of packages involved in the Python 2.5 transition

[Adeodato Simó]
> This means that uploads will be rejected by dak, but it does not mean
> that you can't **coordinate with us to make an upload**.

Subversion 1.4.6dfsg1-3 is less buggy than 1.4.6dfsg1-2, but FTBFS on
arm and armel.  (armel shows python testsuite failures and arm causes
gcc to ICE.  I don't feel qualified to fix the gcc bug, and I don't
think I can fix the armel failure very quickly given that I don't have
an ARM development machine.  Also, subversion is already out of date in
testing on armel.)

The other RC issue is adding alpha and hppa to the no-java list.  I
understand that's less important than the python2.5 transition.

For these reasons I recommend forcing 1.4.6dfsg1-3 into testing.
--
Peter Samuelson | org-tld!p12n!peter | http://p12n.org/