Re: Invite to join the Release Team

* Christian PERRIER (bubulle@debian.org) [100324 08:27]:
> WRT concerns about the way such text can be interpreted by "the press"
> or whoever not directly involved in Debian and is reading d-d-a, I
> think that should go *after* the need to inform developers.

I think the priorities are (in this order):

1. directly affected people
2. developers at large
3. debian community / the press.

Of course, if I can either get the first or the third priority done,
it's obvious what I do. If I however can make things better "for the
press" without getting things worse for the developers, why not do it?

Andi