Re: Binary rebuild of lbdb (#536481)

* martin f krafft (madduck@madduck.net) [100331 13:52]:
> also sprach Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> [2010.03.31.1134 +0200]:
> > * martin f krafft (madduck@debian.org) [100331 11:09]:
> > > Can you please trigger a rebuild of lbdb, due to #536481?
> >
> > why does the binnmu fix the problem? was something changed in a
> > dependency? The bugreport unfortunatly doesn't say anything.
>
> I don't exactly know, but on the previous build, it seems that
> configure decided that libvformat was not available, and thus didn't
> compile/install m_vcf. If I recompile now, it just works.

So, this means we just need to rebuild the amd64 package, version
0.36+nmu1, as specified in your bug report? Which doesn't exist, the
current version in unstable is 0.36.

It would really help if you tell the full information at once. Thanks.
This includes (but is not limited) to the affected arches, version,
package with some reasoning (like: "please rebuilt the sparc-version
in a clean chroot, $file is missing but available on all other
architectures").

Andi