Re: [SRM] proposed stable update red5

On Wed, 2011-09-14 at 22:23 +0200, Damien Raude-Morvan wrote:
> Le mercredi 14 septembre 2011 22:21:31, Adam D. Barratt a écrit :
> > On Wed, 2011-09-14 at 22:10 +0200, Damien Raude-Morvan wrote:
> > > Yes, of course. It's a typo I've made when porting change from testing
> > > package. Could I upload a 4squeeze2 package fixing that ?
> >
> > Given that it's still in the p-u-NEW queue, I was planning on rejecting
> > the current upload and letting you re-upload a fixed -4squeeze1, unless
> > there's any particular reason you don't want to use that route?
>
> No, it's ok for me. Please go ahead.

Thanks for the confirmation.

I've marked the package for rejection.  dak only processes those
requests at dinstall time, so it'll be a few hours before the reject
actually happens (unfortunate timing in this case :-/)

Once you've received the rejection mail, please feel free to re-upload.

Regards,

Adam