Re: v86d 0.1.10 for Squeeze?

On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 08:26:27PM +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:

> Any chance of debdiffs for stable and oldstable so we can look at
> possibly getting this resolved in the next point release?  (For which
> the NEW queue will be frozen during the weekend of October 1st).

For stable it would be
 http://pinky.die-welt.net/~evgeni/v86d_0.1.9→10-1.diff
(with changing the version to 0.1.10-0squeeze1?)

For oldstable I did not produce any debdiff, as I dont think anyone is
using v86d there, but I could apply the only-CVE patch on the package.

regards
Evgeni

--
Bruce Schneier can read and understand Perl programs.