Re: Processing of git_1.7.2.5-3_all.changes

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 15:52:12 +0200, Ansgar Burchardt wrote:
Gerrit Pape <pape@dbnbgs.smarden.org> writes:
if possible, please reject this upload to stable, there's a cruft patch
file in the source package, not affecting the package build, but it
doesn't belong there.  I'd like to rebuild the diff and re-upload.

Thanks, Gerrit.

proposed-updates is handled by the release team (CC'ed).

You saved me e-mailing to ask about that patch. ;-)

I've marked the package for rejection, but please note that for stable those only happen at dinstall, so it'll be a few hours before it takes affect. Once you've received the rejection mail from dak, feel free to re-upload minus the cruft.

Regards,

Adam