Re: Bugs in packages meep-*

Dear release team,

I uploaded the new versions to unstable now ...

  Thorsten

On Wed, 12 Jun 2013, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:

Dear release team,

unfortunately the packages meep-* contain bugs that makes it impossible to develop own software with libmeep. As directory names are wrong, especially users of Live CDs might have problems using these packages now (actually I got the initial bug report from a user of such a CD). I attached four debdiffs for packages meep-lam4[1], meep-openmpi[2], meep-mpich2[3] and meep-mpi-default[4].

Can you please tell me whether these bugs shall be fixed in Wheezy. In case they should, as the versions in sid and wheezy are the same, shall I upload the new packages to sid now?

Best regards
Thorsten

[1] meep-lam4: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=711767
[2] meep-openmpi: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=711766