bugscan doesn't obey Extra-Source-Only: yes (and debbugs probably doesn't either)

Package: bugs.debian.org
Severity: important

On Sat, 30 Jul 2016, Francesco Poli wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Jul 2016 22:03:36 +0200 Francesco Poli wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 25 Jul 2016 10:41:08 -0500 Don Armstrong wrote:
> [...]
> > > OK, this is going to take a bit of work; I think the short-term answer
> > > is for the BTS to completely ignore source entries which are
> > > Extra-Source-Only: yes
> > >
> > > I'll try to get to that shortly so we don't have more bad migrations
> > > like this in the future.
> >
> [...]
> > And thanks to you, Don, for your willingness to fix the issue soon.
>
> Hello Don, any progress on this issue?

I haven't had a chance to work on the code in bugscan yet,
unfortunately. I'm going to try to get to it this week.

> Would you like to have an actual bug report filed against debbugs, in
> order to track the issue more easily?

Sure, done with this email.

--
Don Armstrong                      https://www.donarmstrong.com