testing migration aging and reproducible builds

Hi reproducible builds team,

The release team is planning to revisit the testing migration aging policy in the near future. The details haven't been worked out yet, but we are considering to use reproducibility of packages as one of the new factors that could influence the aging.

For this to be possible, we would need to have an automated way to get data about the source packages for which the binaries from the buildds can be reproduced. Would this be something that could be arranged?

Thanks,

Ivo