Re: New consul package not migrating to testing because of patroni autopkgtest?

On Wed, Dec 9, 2020 at 2:32 PM Paul Gevers <elbrus@debian.org> wrote:

These kind of build failures should be fixed. Builds that regularly fail
are not OK. Same goes for autopkgtest. Flaky tests are RC.

Agreed.

> What's involved with retrying autopkgtests on arm64? -- CC'ing
> debian-release@, maybe they have some input?

Tests scheduled by the migration software (britney) to influence
migration are automatically retried every day if they fail. You could
also hit the ♻ link in the pts or qa page to retry earlier.

I must have missed that link, thanks for pointing it out!
I've just tried it out for this package and got the message that
the job was queued successfully. Let's see what happens.

--
regards,
    Reinhard