Re: BUG: "bookworm" netboot image still references "bullseye" release

Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> (2021-08-31):
> On Tue, Aug 31, 2021 at 10:29:04PM +0200, Paul Gevers wrote:
> > On 31-08-2021 22:10, Christoph Sarnowski wrote:
> > > Thanks for your reply! I will give it a little more time, then use
> > > "reportbug debian-installer" to report it. I wasn't sure if reporting on
> > > the netboot image should go that way, as it is not part of an
> > > installable debian package.
> >
> > Sorry, you're right. I should probably go to
> > debian-installer-netboot-images (aka dini or d-i-n-i).
>
> no, netboot.tar.gz is not part of any d-i-n-i.deb.
>
> I'm not sure what creates
> https://deb.debian.org/debian/dists/bookworm/main/installer-amd64/current/images/netboot/netboot.tar.gz
> but I cc:ed kibi who very probably knows.

That's built by src:debian-installer into a debian-installer-images
tarball (fancy, I know), uploaded alongside the .deb which is mostly
doc, then processed by dak (see byhand-di) which puts it in place under
dists/.

TL;DR: reportbug debian-installer is fine.

And when one isn't sure, that's the right entry point anyway. We can
reassign when needed.

Cheers,