extra irc meeting?

Dear colleagues,

Some of us had the idea to plan an extra IRC meeting before the first milestone in the bookworm release. Finding a good slot is probably going to be awkward, but let's try. If I understood correctly, this week is not great for Sebastian and it's not great for me either. Which basically leaves next week Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday itself. Our normal meeting is on Wednesday, but I'll not be available in our usual time slot.

So, let's see (all times UTC):
Monday
18:00 (elbrus)
19:00 elbrus