package glewlwyd/2.5.2-2+deb11u3 and bug #1007884 in bullseye

Hello team,

I've made a bullseye-pu for the package glewlwyd/2.5.2-2+deb11u3 a few months ago, but it seems that the bug has been lost somewhere. The bug is #1007884.

The new package fixes 2 CVEs.

I think I did something wrong in the bug and it was lost in the pile of pu packages, if so could you tell me what did I do wrong?

Can I do something else so the new package would be available in the next stable point release?

Thanks in advance and for your help!

/Nicolas