Sioyek not migrating to testing because of britney limitation/bug

Hi release managers,

A few days ago sioyek was uploaded to unstable. It builds on all architectures where its dependencies are available according to buildd. However, its migration to testing is blocked because britney seems to think that sphinx:native is not satisfiable on any architecture.

sphinx is a virtual package, provided by python3-sphinx. Its description says to "Build-depend on sphinx if your package uses /usr/bin/sphinx-* executables." The native architecture specifier is necessary to allow cross-building.

This is bug #971739, I think, but I cannot find online what steps to take next. Should I switch the dependency to python3-sphinx:native? Or is this something that can be overridden someway?

Thanks for your help in advance.
--
Groet, Regards,

Victor Westerhuis