Re: testing security uploads to bookworm-security

Hi,

On 2023-03-10 16:55, Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Mar 09, 2023 at 11:35:46AM +0100, Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:
> > Hi Ansgar,
> >
> > [Adding debian-wb-team@lists.debian.org list]
> >
> > On Thu, Mar 09, 2023 at 01:16:21AM +0100, Ansgar wrote:
> > > Hi,

> > > There were two issues:
> > >
> > >  - The override sync from ftp-master to security-master was not handling
> > >    the fancy new `-security` addition to suite names.
> > >
> > >  - `bookworm-security` was still configured to not accept any uploads
> > >    (as was done when the suite was created to prevent accidental
> > >    uploads).
> > >
> > > Both issues are now solved and the python-cryptography source upload was
> > > processed successfully.
> >
> > Thank you for addressing both. I can confirm we have now partially
> > builds on the embargoed queue.
>
> FTR, Steve as well uploaded src:shim to test the code signing
> involving path, and looks fine AFAICS. To Steve's request we will
> though not install those packages, so reject them from the embargoed
> queues.
>
> > From what I see there are the mipsel and mips64el builds missing and
> > according to a quick chat with Adam on IRC it is not that they are yet
> > just missing because of buildd overloaded. Actually bookworm-security
> > seems not yet configured to be handled by mipsel and mips64el buildds.
> >
> > Wanna-build team, can you have a look and check the mipsel, mips64el
> > status (and actually if we are setup complete as well on buildd setup
> > for bookworm-security)?

Sorry to not have looked that earlier. Indeed none of the mips*el
buildds were configured to build bookworm-security. I have enabled it on
two buildds for now, but this has to be done for all buildds. We also
need to check that it is the case for the other architectures. I have no
time now, I'll keep you updated once done, but in the meantime you
should be able to do tests with more packages.

> This one would still need to be checked, looping in as well Debian
> Build Daemon team alias. Buildd admins, chan you have a look? I still
> would like to install for real python-crytpography, though we have
> missed the window to do it earlier than the -3 upload migrated to
> testing. It still should work I think. Otherwise we will do then
> another test with another package.

python-cryptography has now been uploaded on both mipsel and mips64el.

Aurelien