Migrating libevent 2.1.12-stable-8 to testing status

Hello team,

I've uploaded the package libevent 2.1.12-stable-8 to unstable to fix the RC bug #1023284 (libevent: FTBFS with glibc 2.36) on march 3rd.

Now the package migration status is blocked because it needs an approval [1]. According to the freeze policy [2], The package needs to be unblocked by the release team because of it's a key package.

Therefore I would like you to unblock the migration to testing, is there something I need to do to help you unlock the package?

Thanks in advance!

/Nicolas

[1] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/libevent
[2] https://release.debian.org/testing/freeze_policy.html